*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Wednesday, 16 January 2008

*Happie! ;)

haha..received a very Good News in the morning that lights up my entire day.. =)
this morning at about 8plus,the NTUC childcare called me and say that they need me to go back and fill up an application form..becox they said that i might be able to work daily starting from nxt week as a Assistant Teacher and no more Reliefing Teacher le..when i heard this news,i was super happy la..and at that time,i was with my mum at the market aft having our breakfast and started to walk about..when i saw the caller id written NTUC childcare,i still tot they need teacher and so,last min called me..haha..but still,everything is not confirm yet..cox i still have to wait for the call from the Headquarter of the NTUC childcare centre located at Geylang there to call me down for an interview to see if im able to pass not..but dunn really have much confident..cox im very scared of this type of interview..plus this time is a more serious kinda thing..so kinda worried..just hope everything will move on smoothly ba.. =)
well..aft receiving this piece of good news,dunno why my hands just auto msged and shared this piece of great news with that one person.. =) haha..but dunn think too much..this one person is just a fren of mine.. =)
hmm..so thats about it ba..nothing much happened..cox by just receiving such a great news at the start of the day,and having that one fren of mine encouragement and support,has really made my day.. =)

No comments: