*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Saturday, 12 January 2008

Lethargic..

Hmm..bad, bad and still bad..my muscles on the legs started aching since last night..and when i woke up this morning,my whole body was aching sia..think i over strain my muscles for running 8rounds ytd morning..haha..now my whole body like super jelly la..but i must prevent laughing..cox if i laugh,the muscles near the stomach there will be super pain sia..then whenever i sit down and walk down the stairs,my leg muscles will ache..aiya..any movement i made just makes me looks like an old granny..walk also slow..think too much lactic acid in my muscles liao..hahaha.. =D so must rest more so as to take in more oxygen to break down these nasty and irritating lactic acid..haha..sianz...

No comments: