*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Friday, 11 January 2008

*fruitful day! =)

as usual,woke up at 7.05am today..left home with mum for breakfast at about 7.30am to redhill market..but today we were slightly,or i should say even earlier then before.. =)
and the most happiest and miracle thing that happened was,i finally went jogging in the morning at about 9am when i reached home..haha..ran 5rounds continuously..jog on the spot for 2mins..and went another 3rounds non-stop..so a total of 8rounds today..i think my last time exercising was during the period of napha test around april..aft that the rest of the PE lesson were all games..haha..so didnt run much..so it has been super long since i last went for running le..past few days have been trying to push myself to go for running,but end up,i failed..haha..but today,despite all the fears of running alone in the park,i still went..hehe.. ;p so super happy! and for me,running is really a super great pill for releasing all my stress and troubles..though all of it comes baq rite after my run..but at least,i get to be stress free for these short period of time.. =)
aft which..came home and bath and went to bugis alone..initially,the purpose of going there was to check out one of the ladies boutique in bugis junction that published on the paper that they are looking for part or full time sales assistant..end up i went there..they said they want a full time de..so....hahaha..then aft that went to bugis street to walk walk to see if there's any clothes i like to buy for chinese new year..at that time was around 12plus le ba..and still,not all the shops are opened..so went to seh ling long..i mean go and walk round and round..hahaha..den managed to buy a yellow dress till knee level..super to my budget..hahaha.. xD and i like it too..so i bought it.. =)
hmm..that's about it ba..shall update again soon.. =)

No comments: