*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Friday, 18 January 2008

haha.. =)

received a call in the morning from the childcare saying that they need one passport size photo of me..then went to search see if i still have any not..but end up,dunn have le..so thought of going bukit merah central to take..at the same time,i also need to bring my big aunt to the bank..so went to lengkok bahru and bring her there at ard 12plus..my second aunt staying beside her unit also joined us.. =) this is my first time going out alone with my two aunts..usually mummy will be there..but becox she's busy with her work and didnt have time to bring my big aunt to the bank,i told her to leave it to me..haha..most funniest part is my hokkien also ok ok only..cant talk very smoothly..so when i talk to my big aunt,i a bit anyhow anyhow one lorz..hahaha..ji teh ji teh like that..hahaha! xD but hopefully she still understand..hehe.. =P but im thankful that my second aunt tag along..cox at least she still can speak a bit of chinese..haha..and she can direct translate to my big aunt very smoothly.. xD so aft they've settled their things,they sat down at the hawker centre to drink soya bean drinks..so i told them to slowly drink,i go off for a while..so quickly took this opportunity and go take the passport size photo..wah..4piece $6 sia..no choice le la..cox the childcare needs it asap so that they can send he application form to the headquarters soon..so just take lorz..haha..then aft that went baq to meet my both aunt and help them carry the groceries they bought from NTUC and went baq to their house..aft which,it was abt 2plus le..so i told them i need to go off first and so ,went down straight to the childcare..gave them the photo le then go home le..
wah..quite tired sia..plus it was pretty hot and warm today sia..cant stand the weather..haha..but at least everything is completed and settled,then its fine.. =)
as for ytd..went out and meet up with a fren.. =) it had been a long time since we last met too..so was really happy to be able to meet up again..haha.. :)

No comments: