*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Wednesday, 9 January 2008

*Good and Bad..

haha..whenever im working at the childcare,i'll feel that time passes very fast..so needless to say about today too..haha..was at the toddlers today..and there are some new comers while a grp of the previous toddlers have now,promoted to the playgroup..but overall,today was a smooth and good day for me.. =)
hmm..today then i realised that the pay was $6/hr and not $5/hr..cox earlier on,the teacher in charge told me was $5..and actually i found it good enough le..but today when i went to sign in this morning,i saw the paper written $6/hr..and i was shocked but happy la..hehehe.. =p cox usually when i sign in,the hourly rate de pay wont be written..so i've always assume its $5 as wat the teacher told me..but i got to see it today was becox actually they were abt to send the form to the head quarters there le..but due to last min they called me ytd to work today,so they didnt send..and i managed to see it..hehe..sounds a bit complicated sia..i also dunno wat im talking..i dunno how to explain through here..only i myself knows..hahaha..too bad..my eng not good..so cant really bring out wat im trying to say.. ;p
hmm..as usual will wake up at 7.15am tml to accompany my mummy to market to eat before she goes to work,while i go home after our breakfast..haha..and my student bus concession can only be used till 14th january..then aft that will be paying adult fare liao..sianz..but not only me la..all my classmates also..haha..so must be prepared liao.. =)
saw min er's blog saying that furama will not have much functions aft this week..and they'll most probably use those regular part-timers..so think i also cant go baq liao..so must continue to look for other part time de jobs ba..haha..i think my house is stacked with The Straits Times le..have been buying Straits Times everyday sia..just to look at the recruit section..haha..
so i guess tml aft breakfast,will be engrossed in looking at the papers again...

No comments: