*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Tuesday, 8 January 2008

Hope Tml Will Be A Better Day.. :)

haha..today morning receive the call from the childcare,asking me to go baq help tml..cox by rite this whole week i nvr work de,but think maybe suddenly not enough teachers ba..haha..like that also good la..then i can go baq liao..hehe.. =p dunn have to wait till next week then can work..haha..hopefully next week i can work for the whole week..but have to wait till next mon then she'll confirm with me again..haha..
just came back from Bukit Merah Central with my mum to pay my phone bill..and guess who i saw on the way to the NTUC??? its my NEPHEW!! AHHH!! so HAPPY la! :) hahaha.. xD
he's still as cute and active as before..haha..love him man! ;p
hmm..kkz la..shall go to bed soon..have to wake up early tml..start work at 8.30am..and ends work as usual..hahaha.. =D Goodnight! =)
*still considering whether to go baq furama not..headache..*

No comments: