*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Wednesday, 12 December 2007

Set! =)

haha..finally can meet sista stan later..haha..it has been a long time since we last went out too..haha..he'll be coming to my work place at anchor point at 3pm,den aft which shall go have subway! wah...my last time eating subway was before O level with cindy,huijing and wei wen.. xD so can say its quite long le ba..rite? hehehe.. =p
anw,i've already decide liao..later i'll take the opportunity to talk to my retail manager..think i have to look for backup le..as in find one more job..but more to F&B de ba..maybe cafe or something like that..haha..perhaps i'll get myself settled on that and no more changes liao.. =)
hehe..can't wait for nxt week! =) =) =)

No comments: