*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Monday, 10 December 2007

i need to destress myself....

another working day has passed..now im at home resting???hahaha.. =D hmm..business today was ok too..not too bad..as in today's work is only 3hrs,so cant expect ,much too.. haha..first thing i did today was to clean the glass window outside..den after which clean the shoes that is being displayed..hmm..can feel the stress somehow..shall see wats the outcome like ba.. anw,now that im at home,shall not think too much ba..ahhh!!! i truly need to take a break and forget all the troubles for once!

1 comment:

carmen said...

SHARRRONNN!(:
Omg, how are you dear? The post seemed so emo man. Chills alright, if you don't feel good, just have a break!(: Every one needs a break sometimes yanoe(: I'm having my common test now luh): Boring, I'll talk to you over at msn when it's over okay!(: Take care girl. Link me!(: www.linemeup-.blogspot.com