*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Thursday, 13 December 2007

*Back* to SQuare ONE...

haha..ytd was my last day.. =) sianz... aft very customers go out of the shop,i'll always be nagged at..say i didn't do this didnt do that,but i've tried my really best to serve the customers liao..i've only been there for only 3days,how do u expect me to know every single thing in the shop in details within just 3days??? plus people who knows me should know that im slow and blur like one sotong.. xD aiya..hen fan sia....*clenching my fist hard* haiz..now my level of confidence already start to dropped to the very minimum liao lorz..or should i say seriously sia,no hope in me liao..hahhaa! now looking for other jobs i also scared cannot last again..ahhh!!! *banging my head against the wall* so rite now,im jobless and useless again..hahaha.. =D sianz sianz sianz...why this yr like that ar??? by the way,i super miss my nephew and niece..now they're still in malaysia..i think they should be coming baq soon! =) haha.. so shall continue to flip straits time under Classified/Recruitment and see if there's any lobang ba.. =)

No comments: