*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Monday, 10 December 2007

First Day Of Work..

hmm..ytd was my first day of work..overall i'll say its ok ba..just that dunn have much confidence in myself when speaking to the customers..a bit shaky here and there when i talk..haha..u guys should know my pattern de ma..haha.. guess i've to brush up on my confidence level and interact more with the customers..if not will have problem le..cox the retail manager who work with me ytd said that this one week give me "warm-up"..if really still cannot then maybe no choice liao..i mean u guys should understand the meaning of "no choice" ba..so i also dunn have to say le..haha..but business ytd was quite ok..hopefully business later on will be even better.. =) i was thinking if really cannot continue this current job,then i might consider F&B again..not sure yet..its only "if" la..haha.. today start work at 12pm to 3pm..hopefully within this 3hrs can have good sales ba.. *pray..pray..and still pray..*

No comments: