*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Friday, 2 November 2007

my day.. =)

wah..today's bio paper came out on almost all the plants only..i was hoping that human de will come out..but sad to say,none of them was tested..so as usual..not that confident for today's paper too..haha..erm..nxt monday is Social Studies Paper le..kinda scared sia..got so many topics to study..but guess will only study 3 or 4 topics of the spotted questions..hopefully will be able to score well for my SBQ and do well for my Combine Humanities ba.. =) hmm..was kinda happy ytd..cox chatted with mr siew mai online..haha..really very miss those days working with them(the frenz i know from furama)..were really very united sia..haha..hopefully can meet up with them soon ba.. =)

No comments: