*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Wednesday, 31 October 2007

*~3 more papers to go.. =)

today was the Chinese Paper 1 & 2..think should be ok ba..not that confident though..cox dunn dare to think and hope for too far and high..scare will be like august that time like that,cry after knowing my result..sad and regret..as for the rest of the papers,i guess its relatively alright except for English Paper 2..i seriously dunn understand wat the passage is talking about and the question as to how to answer it..so i can only say i really did my best le..haha..now im down with 3 more papers(Biology,Social Studies and Science(Chem/Bio) MCQ)..aft which..Secondary school life will be officially over..which is really sad la..no matter wat also spend 5yrs in Queensway Secondary School..so still have some feelings for the school..hopefully by next yr when i go baq and receive my results,i'll cry for joy and leave the school happily ba.. =) Continue to study and strive hard for the few upcoming papers..suffer now and enjoy later rather than enjoy now and suffer later..All the best for all of ur revision and Good Luck! =) *I Miss My Nephew And Niece Badly! ;p

No comments: