*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Monday, 5 November 2007

*1 more paper to go! ;) mug hard,people!

hooray!! ;) SS paper is finally over..dunno why..everytime whenever its exam..once i finished taking my SS and Geo paper will be so relieve le..haha..luckily today's SEQ got come out Population in Singapore..which is one of the topic im quite confident with..hopefully my SEQ can be able to help my SBQ..cox dunn really understand the sources and didnt do one 6marks qn..but overall,the paper is ok,i guess.. hmm..find that time really passed very fast..i've almost finished all the O level papers le..last yr was N level and so fast O level is coming to an end liao..but faster finish also better la..hehe..no need so stress and tired.. =) if can,i might be considering going to work at Milk And Honey childcare centre..if not at NTUC childcare centre during my Holiday break..if time allows me,i'll take another part time job..shall see how..dunno if the time will clash not..must go ask first.. =) hmm..cant wait for holidays to come..can meet up with vann vann more frequently liao..haha..so missed her la.. =) ok la..think shall stop here..mug hard for the last paper..all the best! ;)

No comments: