*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Friday, 26 October 2007

~*My day..

1 day after the other..have already taken my 'O' level Chemistry and Geography paper le..though was quite disappoint of my Chemistry paper..cox it was the first paper for O level..so was kinda tensed and stressful that day..i wont say i screwed up,but just did not perform that well as i could..as for Geography paper,it was relatively okay..cox i've managed to answer all the questions quite smoothly..but but But..not sure of whether the answers i wrote is rite though..hehe..but i think should be can de ba.. =) time really flies..i guess aft the paper on this coming Mon(29/10/2007),which is the English Paper 1 and 2 and Maths Paper 1,this major exam will then come to an end in no time..hmm..really hope i can score and meet the cut off point which i've set for myself..and my aim is to get 13points for L1R4,which is such a coincidence,my index number in class..sometimes i really do wonder why so many people just dunn like the number 13..but i guess 13 is quite a okay and good number for me..hopefully it'll bring me luck and i'll be able to score the cut off point of 13.. =) actually rite now im kind of lethargic and sleepy..cox have been doing my art (4 design ideas and 4 colour combination) since morning abt 9am plus till just now abt 10pm plus(have intervals in between) and finally i'm all prepared for my art and can concentrate on the other following exam's subjects.. =) hmm..now have some personal problems which i must try not to be too distracted by it since my 'O' Level is still on...really hope things will change for a better for my family..cox it really hurts me to see my parents especially mummy to be caught in such a difficult situation and worrying about it day and night... ... ='( anw..think shall stop here le ba..shall blog again the next time..

No comments: