*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Saturday, 27 October 2007

enjoyable day! =)

today at abt 12 in the afternoon,went to my ah ma's hse to pray for her 4th year anniversary death..when i reached there,saw my little nephew!!! =) i was extremely happy and excited to see him..hehe..so as usual..played with him for quite some time..den not long aft my 2 brother,mummy and cousins came..then the place became so lively and my nephew really makes everyone of us laugh with all his cute and adorable actions..he really helps to create the joyful atmosphere over there..can really make one destress by laughing.. =) then aft quite some time he went home..so left me,my cousin and aunts over there..was talking and flipping through the old photos which includes our baby photos..was laughing at some of the photos cox its really funny and cute..looking at it,it came to me that we've already grown up till wat all of us are now..time really flies..haha..then went home not long after..rest at home for awhile and watch the 4.30 show at channel 8(Fu Mun Lou)..very nice..i like to watch alot.. =) haha..then aft watching,went baq to ah ma's place again and my nephew has already reached there..so still,played and laugh non stop..hehe..and rite now im baq at home again at 10.30pm.. =) really had a fun and enjoyable day..but kinda tiring after one whole day of playing with him..but my little nephew doesnt seems to be tired aft playing one whole day..haha..hmm..kkz la..shall stop here ba..zZzZzz... .. .

No comments: