*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Sunday, 21 October 2007

have not been using com for the past 5days..was busy studying and at the same time resting..hehe..anw...last thurs was my GCE 'O' Level practical..wah..was shaking like dunno wat sia..so scared and nervous la..then the bio was like jia lat..study food test but end up came out abt flower and plants..then chem got so many heating la..some more is heat "Strongly"..wah..my hand was like shaking la..cox got phobia as last time got one time when i was heating,then the acid spurt out and went to my eye..was really damn scared that time..then since then got heating for chem practical for other normal lesson,i will sometimes skip or just like agar agar heat..then ms lim say must dare dare wan..cannot be scared..but i really very scared wat..haha..anw..since my practical for O level has ended,got to mug hard for other subjects.. =) but was really surprised and happy to receive 1 phone call at night on the day of my practical.. =) really miss those times chatting on the phone everyday like we used to in the past..hehe.. =p "Get Well Soon!!!" =) =) =) haiz..really miss my nephew and niece alot..but due to my packed schedule for studying,think the next time i can go play with them is aft my O Level le..but nevertheless,they will still be in my mind day and night.. =) hmm..kkz la..think will stop here ba..so tired now..ZzZZzz zZZzzz...... hmm..if only we could chat on the phone soon again.. .. haiz.. ..but i know....u'll nvr know.. .. .

No comments: