*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Monday, 15 October 2007

=)

hehe..today's mr "siew mai's " birthday.. =p actually wanted to wish him exactly at 12am last night,but was too engrossed in drawing my art and forget abt the time..so didnt message him exactly at 12am..but instead at 12.34am..haha..then was like kinda happy to receive his message(reply).. hehe..anw..hope he'll have fun and enjoy himself today! =) such a coincidence that tml(16/10) is my little nephew and my cousin's birthday!! =) but not really sure if im able to go visit my nephew cox i heard that his granny say that this yr cannot celebrate his birthday..cox they went to see fortune teller or something then they say its not good for my nephew..so dunno yet if i'll be able to visit him..but anw..hope he'll still be as cheerful like everyday!!haha..but my wish to him is to stay healthy always and be an obedient boy! =) hao hao(jun hao-nephew)..Gu Gu(me-auntie) will always love you! ;p 3days more to GCE 'O' Level..jia you jia you! =)

No comments: