*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Friday, 5 October 2007

**I love you,512! =)

today aft sch before everyone of them left,i hugged each and everyone of them sia..including the guys..is like 1st time hugging my class guys..really sad sia..Richmond brought his autograph book and ask us to write..so i wrote some encouraging and blessing words to him..he even allowed me,wan xin and vicky to hug him before he left sia..was really shocked..haha..but still,kinda sad la..haiz..when everyone left the class(left me,wan xin and vicky),the class was like so empty la..then i kept looking at the empty tables and chairs..thinking baq when every seat were occupied and my classmates were like playing around,i felt even more sad..this time,i know that its true,its the last day and everyone in fact as left.. ... before me,wan xin and vicky left the classroom and touch the tables,doors and walls for the very last time,vicky took some pictures of the empty classroom with the lights dim(suggested by wan xin) to create the sad sad ambience..wah..was really sad la..then when wan xin close the door and lock it in slow motion,we 3 were like dunn bear to leave the classroom la..keep looking baq into the class through the windows..but like wat wan xin(willy wala) says,"life still has to go on..although its sad to leave,but its life..we have to.." anw..every sweet,sad and happy memories shared among 512 will always be remembered by me! take care everyone! =)

No comments: