*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Monday, 24 September 2007

*tired~yawns.. .. =O

haha..today went baq to sch as per normal..but its was tiring for me..haha..guess i've spend all my energy to play with my baby nephew and niece..but nevertheless,moments spent with them will never be wasted and i truly enjoyed every minute and seconds with them.. =) hmm..got baq my geo and chem paper..was kinda disappointed with the marks..but i know i've tried my best le..so this results tells me that i still have a lot to work on..so must really work and study hard le..geo-17.5/50,chem-68.5/100(i can do better de..) so here i am at home now..actually intend to study just now..but was too tired and my eyes was really dry and cant seem to open up..hahaha..so watched tv throughout..haha..kkz la..gtg sleep le..goodnight! =)

No comments: