*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Saturday, 22 September 2007

a fun day! =)

haha..today's my eldest bro de birthday..so he ordered kfc for dinner..yummie!! ;) haha..just nice before the delivery man send over to my place,my cousin(nephew's parents) called me if i wanna join them to go out walk walk..since mooncake festival is so near and can celebrate it..so me and mum tag along with them..haha..another fun and enjoying day..went to boat quay to walk around and see the lightings..its really nice..haha..and my nephew was like so enjoying himself..his smile and laughter just melts my heart..haha..cute,cute and always cute! ;p nxt month is his birthday..so fast going to be 3yrs old le,time really flies..haha..and nxt month will also be O level le..must really work and study hard..did discuss with my cousin bro abt the course im hoping to go to,which is early childhood while we were resting and had mac as supper..he did told me that that's quite a good choice..and told me to strive towards my goal..he gave me a lot of advise and help me in judging this course..and i agreed with wat he said..so must really jia you le..haha.. =) hmm..tml will be another nice and fun day again with them as they ask me to join them for swimming tgt..haha..this time their baby girl(baby niece)will be going too! =) so happy! =) so must go sleep early today and charge my batt to be ready for tml.. =) haha..kkz..stop here le ba..goodnight! =)

No comments: