*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Sunday, 30 September 2007

*Graduation Ceremony is really sad..* ='(

hmm..last fri had our Graduation Ceremony for the Sec4E/4(NT) & 5(NA)..it was really sad..although i've been hoping to start a sch new life in poly,but i realise i still cant bear to leave Secondary school life;especially my class,friends and teachers..time really flies without us realising..those times when i was in Sec 1 seems to be like yesterday..haiz.. On the Graduation Ceremony,it start off with the Principal's speech,short video clip of only the 4E but not even a single face of any 5NA,speech by respective Form Teachers and presenting certificate for being part of Queensway for the past 5years,teacher's performance and lastly the Mass Singing(If We Hold On Together)..haha..the teacher's performance is the funniest de..laugh till face red sia..especially Mr and Mrs Wong sang that Malay Song in Chinese Version de..wah peng..laugh till pengx la.. :D then the mass singing was really touching and sad la..told myself not to cry but still..hahaha..but nvr cry until "xi li hua la" la..hahaha! =D cox im the Macho girl! =) when mrs kumar made her speech,was really touching and can really feel the tension that "Oh no,im really leaving the sch liao.." just felt so scared..haiz..when went up to collect the certificate,have a handshake with her first and gave her a hug for the very first time..i told her that i'll miss her when hugging her that time..she say she'll miss me too..wah.. ..at that time was like really sad la..will always remember and keep the little small gift which she gave to everyone of us in the class which means alot to me in good hands..she's really thoughtful la..she spend the whole night to do the gift for us until 1plus in the morning..and she still stay at hougang la..have to wake up early to come to sch..guess she only had 3hrs of sleep??really touched by her thoughtfulness..i guessed she must have spent a lot of money to make the gift for us..the different soft toys which represents each and individual of us,be it in character or behaviour..and the note that she wrote for each and everyone of my class with advise and wishing us luck for our 'O' Level Paper..Thank you Mrs Kumar(Mummy Kumar)! =) Mrs Kumar,I'll miss you! I'll miss your special laughter! I'll miss your English lesson! I'll miss your Art period! I'll miss the time you lecture us! I'll miss the time spent with u! Just simply miss everything that u did for us! I'll miss you badly,Mummy Kumar!!! ='(

No comments: