*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Saturday, 22 September 2007

my nephew makes me forget all my sorrows.. =)

it has been 2 months plus since i last saw my nephew and played with him..he's really cute la..whenever he call me "gu gu" i feel so happy.. =) dunn get the wrong meaning ok.."gu gu" is aunt in chinese..not that blur blur gu gu meaning hor..hehehe! ;p ytd aft my prelims went to ABC market to meet daddy for lunch..haha..aft that went home bath le then proceed to my little nephew's place at redhill close(i used to live there 4yrs ago)..for the first time seeing him aft such a long time,he've grown taller and cuter..haha..played with him from 4plus till 6plus going 7pm den need to go redhill market de bus stop meet my mum to go home tgt..then i wanted to go off le..when i say "bye bye" to him,he hold on to me..haha..then when my cousin(his parents) ask him if he wanna follow gugu(me) home,he said yes..then we started laughing..so for the first time,i bring him out personally..was kinda scared..i kept holding him tightly when crossing the road..dunn dare to let go..cox he's very active de..haha..then when crossing over the more cars road,i carried him all the way to the bus stop..wah..he has become more chubby liao..quite heavy..carry until my hand muscle aches..haha..then he's really cute la..shall not go till too detailed..haha..but one thing for sure is that he's really the reason that makes me smile..he might be naughty and active,but he's always cute to me..perhaps its becox i've been his "nanny" since he was born..spend so much time taking care of him when he was a baby..so have more feelings towards him that makes us hit it off..haha..just hope he'll always be happy and be a good boy and i'll be happy.. =)

No comments: