*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Saturday, 22 September 2007

*better future = *put the past away

haha..woke up at abt 9am today..went to had breakfast at ABC market with my mum..aft which took 147 tgt..she needs to go work and im going to bukit merah mac to study alone as usual..haha..did my revision on maths..as im a bit slow in thinking,i was stuck in some of the questions..i tried doing aft problems,but all end up wrong..haiz..that really demoralised me..got so stressed and vexed..so called sista(stanley) to call me using his hse phone if he's free..within 2mins or so,he really called..haha..so fast and efficient..hahaha! =D then we chat chat chat..den aft hang up le,continue doing another 13 short questions then stopped le..studied 3hrs plus le..though didnt do much,but im really too tired to continue.. ytd i had a dream..a dream which surprised me..and i did share it with sista while we were chatting on the phone..haha..dunno why..but the "anonymous" just appeared in my dream..though it was a sweet one..but too bad..hahaha..i've told myself and made a promise to put and throw those unhappy past things away and start a new life again..but this time,no much trust,faith and hope in anyone anymore.. ..just wanna learn to be more protective of myself..dunn forget im the "macho girl"! hahahahahaha!!! xD i dunn denied that sometimes i felt quite a waste..no matter wat..we've been frenz for 10yrs le..haha..but 10yrs of friendship just becox of the sudden changes of many things that result us being like drifted apart..but i guess when its time to let go,we have to..no point holding on some things which is already meaningless le..i've hurt u once..u've hurt me thrice..i guess its time for a full stop... ..i think going separate paths will bring us better future??? =) hahaha..i think im getting more and more temperamental liao..haha..shall stop here ba.. =)

No comments: