*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Wednesday, 20 June 2007

Had a great time

haha..as usual..woke up early in the morning and went for my chinese oral remedial..practise reading passages and conversation..haha..hmm..aft that went to hawker with ming ming,stanley and yi pei..were slacking and chatting over there..then suddenly galvin and cindy called and asked if i wanna join them to east coat park..think le very long den at last decided to go..hehe..meet vann vann first..she came to my hse and waited for me..den aft that take the 196..its really a long journey sia..took abt an hour or so..by the time me and vann alight..we were like very giddy and "sei sei" liao..hahaha..then walk like drunk people like that..hahaha! =D feel like sleeping sia..then we went to mac and have our lunch(my second lunch)..hehehe.. =p aft we meet le then went to the beach(my favourite).. =) haha..they went to rent bike and ride..but i didnt..just wanna sit down and relax myself..haha..too lazy liao..haha..den left me and siew fong to jaga the stuffs and so we started to chat..aft awhile more,i went to the beach there and guess wat i saw??? a RAINBOW!! =) =) =) its really nice..i quickly called siew fong and fu le to see..they saw it too..haha..but very sad sia..it faded off very soon..haha..aft which,i sat on the sand..looking and hearing the sea waves..so nice..then so many things come across to my mind... .. at nite..went to have our dinner over at the "beach hut"..haha..the place is really very nice..still got a guy sing de sia..haha..then they all wanted to give cindy a surprise and so,dedicate a birthday song for her..hahaha!can see that when that lounge singer sang the song,cindy was like so shocked and touched..haha..but that singer sang really nice sia..he sing all those kinda sentimental songs..so nice..i like!! =) haha..hmm..kkz la..very tired le..shall go rest le ba..cya! =)

No comments: