*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Sunday, 24 June 2007

*tiring* BUT *fruitful* day =)

woke up early in the morning today..erm...but not exactly early la..woke up ard 0955..haha..usually 8plus already wake up le..think really very tired ba..haha..anw..aft that..went to John Little with my mummy..cox she have $80 de voucher..so we two intend to use up the $80..hehe! =p its been a long time since we went to buy stuffs for the whole family(my daddy,two bro,and ourselves)..haha.. but before we start shopping shopping,went to a building which sells yong tau foo de..wah..its really nice and fresh! =) yummy! haha.."fast fast eat finish","fast fast go shop shop".. =D went to the old John Little..wah..when we step into the shopping centre,so many people sia..mostly aunties..so busy walking abt and choosing the stuffs that they want..haha..the rack and clothings de trolley is like in a big mess sia..hahaha..kinda scary..then the place is like very stuffy and hot sia..make no difference even if the aircon is on..haha..make my head go spinning sia..so giddy and headache.. aft abt an hour or 2 of shopping,finally we got the things we wanted.. ~Daddy and Big Bro- 2 Belt ~Second Bro- A formal (business) type of shirt(Black) ~mummy- T-shirt,wallet pouch ~me - Bag and some personal stuff.. =p haha..aft which,went to take bus 16 to tiong to change to 63(direct bus home).. so tired sia..haha..the feel of being home is great!! =) hehehe.. and now..im blogging..haha..but later have to start drawing my art le..still have so much of the details haven draw sia..must draw fast fast liao..haha..kkz la..shall stop here..will update soon! =) take care!

No comments: