*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Tuesday, 19 June 2007

just created a new blog.. =)

haha..well..it had been a long time ever since i last blog..hmm..dunno why..suddenly feel like blogging again..haha..perhaps its becox really feel very troubled and bored sometimes or perhaps i should say most of the time..hahaha! :D so kinda feel like writing out how i feel.. well..sometimes i really feel like im stuck in the middle of nowhere..really finds that its really hard for me to move on with life or continue the path in front of me...seems like its a long journey..but im just walking down aimlessly..sighs..frankly speaking,i dunn really know myself and what i really want in life..except that i know that my aim is to become a childcare teacher..cox i really love kids lots and feel very relax when im with them..they simply brighten me up.. =) haha..so in order to achieve my goal,i'll really work hard and aim for it..i hope u guys will think about ur goals and strive towards them too! =) good luck!

No comments: