*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Monday, 12 May 2008

I will never turn baq again.. ...

Dunno why...But just felt so moody and restless today..easily tired then usual too..Guess I kinda know the reason why..Becox every year of this day,just bring baq so much memories of the past..But shall just cross this hurdle and walk straight with no more turning baq.. Hmm..Kinda sad..Aerobics was cancelled today as the instructor was sick..And I didnt know until I called up one of my senior and only then, she told me about it..At that time,it was already 6.10pm,and I was already properly attired sitting outside the aerobics clubhouse waiting since 5.30pm..So changed baq to my normal clothes and went baq home.. Meeting my grp tml at our usual place to continue the nxt discussion of our proj..and this thurs have FON Class Quiz but I haven even study yet..Got To Start Fast Before Its Too Late..

No comments: