*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Sunday, 11 May 2008

Happy Mother's Day,Mummy! =)
Im Thankful To Have You With Me All These While..The Love and Care You Showered Us Will Always Be In My Heart..
Likewise,
My Love For You Will Never End.. :)
Knowing that my Mummy has been searching for a pair of Horse design Earrings for a long time..And still,She couldn't find it..So went to Bugis alone ytd to try to find the Horse design earrings..Indeed,it was really hard to find..As I've walked the whole of Bugis Street from 1st to 3rd level..But still,couldn't find it..I guess I spent about 1hr over there..was kinda tired..So in the end,I put all and my only hope at Bugis Junction..And Thankfully,I finally Got It! =) I was super happy that time..Felt so much relief for getting hold of that pair of earrings..Bought it at the Silver shop at Level 1..And Im Glad that she likes it.. =)
Went to the coffeeshop beside ABC Market and eat Zhu Cao..And its very nice..Had a Filling Dinner..haha..Got to exercise more tml during Bodyworkz Class to get rid of all the extra fats.. =D
Nitex! ;)

No comments: