*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Tuesday, 1 April 2008

***You moved me to tears,Daddy..

Haha..met Vicky just now under my block at 10am..then went to the badminton court behind IKEA there and play..then aft playing for quite some time,went to have our lunch at ABC market..After which,we continued our game..but this time round,we've found a new spot around my block here,which me myself didnt know that this place exist man..hahaha! Its very wulu and quiet la..Its like a big sheltered place and behind it,is a badminton court..haha..so cool man..that explains why for the past few months,there have been people doing construction over there..So guess its the final outcome of it..haha..
***ok...Right now I'm feeling really touched..my dad just came in 2 mins ago and gave me a small gift as my birthday present..though it may not be an expensive one, but knowing all the difficulties we're facing which nvr seems to be ending,he still have the heart to buy me something which really moved me to tears..when he left the room,I just couldn't help it but cried..2 days baq,he did told me that he feel very sorry that he cant give me anything this year..as he used to give me a small sum of red packet money as my birthday gift for the past years..but i told him its ok and not to worry..Cox i know that he's not having a good and easy time either and is facing a lot of difficulties,so i told him not to feel bad or anything..Just save up the money and slowly use..So was kinda surprised when he passed the gift to me..
***It may be small,It may be simple and cheap,but to me,It means a lot to me and will be the best and most precious gift I've ever received..Cox I can feel his heart and thoughts which i think,its so real and its there..u can really feel it..To me,its not the expensive gift or a very good gift that counts,but rather,a genuine heart filled with true feelings and thoughts is all that it matters to me..
***Thank You,Daddy! =' )
Big hugs to you! =)

No comments: