*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Monday, 31 March 2008

A Long yet Fruitful Day.. =)

Alright..Im dead beat now..went for the "compulsory induction day" today..Its kinda fun though tiring,as we've to walk around the whole sch for the Campus tour to end the whole thingy and have our lunch before we go..when i followed the HSN leaders around the sch,have a kinda mixed feelings and really worried abt starting sch when im still so blur and unsure of how things over there works and everything..The sch is really B.I.G man....hahaha! =D
Anw..The whole thing start off with Ice breaker games followed by the talks given by the lecturers and some of the HSN leaders..and all in all,it lasted for about 2-3hrs..Alot of info and things to take down during the programme..The Nursing Uniform,Shoes,Scissors and Nurses watch..and etc..so much and it really cost a BOMB..Really..I was like swallowing hard when i saw the prices of the Textbooks and stare at the cost price for a few seconds before i could take my eyes off the screen..and there are like about 12-13 textbooks being screened up..But i definitely wont be purchasing all..i mean..one book actually cost about $60 over..imagine 12 books???Oh my goodness..hahaha..Think when sch starts,I'll get only those Compulsory textbooks first..I think there are only 2 or 3 of it..Headache man..Seriously T.R.A.P.P.E.D now!
Arghh....*Biting Lips..
But glad that I've learned the basic of reading Timetables and all which at first sight of it,my mind was in a blank when the seniors demostrated..haha..So yup..Thats about it..And I kinda get to know some seniors today and I cant wait for sch to start..Everything that they said seems and sounds fun..But still, I wanna really experience it myself and go through the whole process..Im sure it'll be a life experience for me and I'll enjoy it.. =)
Hope the weather for tomorrow will be good..Cox most probably will be meeting Vicky and maybe Arri for Badminton..Love playing it! =) haha..but it had been quite a long time since I last played..So yup..Hope to meet up for a game tomorrow in the morning! =)
Ok ok..Thats about it..Will keep you guys posted again soon! So...Stay tune! hahahaha!!! xD

No comments: