*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Saturday, 9 February 2008

*Happy Chinese New Year! =)

haha..halo! Happy Chinese New Year to All! =) hmm..As usual, 1st and 2nd day of Chinese New Year went to the same people's hse for bai nian..haha..and last station will always be at my Grandparents place! Love It! Cox everyone of us(cousins,aunties and uncles) can gather together and get to meet each other and also,not forgetting our favourite time which is to play our hearts out! yes! its BANLAK! hahahahaa!! =D On the 1st day,i won $18..then Ytd,didnt win didnt lose..hahaha..But i find that actually win or lose its not important..cox as long as everyone is happy,then im happy too! =) What I really Love most about Chinese New Year is that I can get to eat PIG STOMACH SOUP!!! MY FAVOURITE!!! YUMMIE!! ;P haha..no matter which person hse I go to,as long as there's Pig Stomach Soup,my stomach will have a taste of it before i leave the hse..hehehe! =p Anyway,it's once a year for me to be able to drink it,so just free my stomach for these few days to stuff in all my favourites! =) think im gaining weight..nvm..after CNY then say liao..hahaha! =D maybe will be visiting One of the Furama Auntie's place tml ba..Cox initially wanted to go de, but then lay huan and ziming nvr go..so im a bit held back..but think tml I'll just meet Chong Huan they all and go ba..Cox i really missed them lots,especially the Aunties! Hope to get to see them soon tml and give the Aunties a BIG SURPRISE! =)

No comments: