*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Monday, 11 February 2008

Fun Ytd..Hard time today..

wah..today's work was super tiring..time seems to be hanging on at the same timing..like nvr moved sia..really had a hard time..adding on,my migraine works up again..was feeling super low and weak..at about 10am plus was already sturuggling liao..i cant even speak clearly and out loud to the kids..bend down also must slowly..then i was sweating out cold sweat la..feel like my whole body super light..then the headache was so super strong and my vision was super bright and seeing flash light..but kept tahan and tahan until 12pm plus..so tried asking the teacher in-charge if i could knock off early,but she said not enough teachers..so no choice, tahan all the way till 6pm..finally reached home liao..
tml will be working again..think tml must confirm with the teacher-IC if i can dunn go work on wed..cox ask her today she didnt confirm with me..so by tml must confirm liao..need to go airport and send simon off..he's going to australia to further his studies..so gonna wish him all the best! haha..
Went to one of the auntie hse ytd, who worked at furama..met up with Chong Huan,Chee Wee,Troy and also Cai Wen..then get to know Cai Wen from there..so we headed to Auntie tan keow's hse..hugged all the aunties when i saw them..wah..the tears almost dropped out sia..really missed them lots..then when i saw da shu,was like super happy also..hahaha! xD then played Banlak with them again like last year..but this year,i was the only girl playing with them la..then Da Shu kept place his bet on me and so my money from $2 becomes $6..hahaha..So fun la..overall won $16.. =) then aft that went home..went to my grandma hse in the evening..played another type of game with my cousin and aunties ,also using poker cards,won $20..hehehe.. =P really like Chinese New Year alot..cox can get to meet up with so many people and gather tgt! =)

No comments: