*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Friday, 4 January 2008

*Tiring.. ...

wah..have been busy working at the childcare for the past 3days..kinda tiring sia..lazy and too tired to come online too and update my blog..haha..as for nxt week,i dunn have to go to work..cox i guess they have enough teachers ba..haha..nvm la..shall wait den..at least can take a short break at the moment.. =) hmm..past 3days I was with the toddlers and playgroup..the most challenging class compared to the other classes whereby the kids are already more to grown up and are able to speak clearly and listen to instructions..whereas the toddlers and playgroup,all of them are still in the process of learning how to talk..so alot of guidance towards them is needed,cox they dunn understand wat we're saying,so a lot of time i must emphasis more in action rather than telling them bluntly..haha..therefore,the past 3days wasn't easy at all..haha..but still,i like it alot.. =) still looking for other part time job for weekends or even weekdays too if im able to.. haha..finally tml having a BBQ with my class at sentosa le..hopefully it'll be fun! =) haha..but think will be quite tiring tml..have to rush here and there..zzZZz.. .. kkz la..shall go sleep soon..very tired le... ..*yawns...

No comments: