*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Sunday, 6 January 2008

*A long day..

just now in the morning at about 10plus started preparing to go to collect my bursary..iron my uniform and doing those la la zhap zhap stuffs..hahaha! =D After so long for not wearing the uniform,really felt kind of weird and awkward wearing it today..haha..went there around 2.40pm..while waiting to take my bursary,was yawning all the way..so tiring and long sia..i was the last 20plus de..sit there till wanna sleep liao..haha..luckily my dad faster called out my name from behind of the hall aft i've collected my bursary..if not the people there will sure ask me to go baq to sit and wait till the end of the event..hahaha! thanks daddy! =) so my mummy,daddy and me shared an umbrella and walked to the bus stop..haha..for the first time the 3 of us were sharing an umbrella..so happy..though we still got drenched..hahaha! xD
den aft which,came home straight and get changed to go to sentosa..meet wen yan and ming ming at 7pm at Vivo City to take the monorail to the beach station..haha..the BBQ was kinda fun..cox to me,as long as there is a gathering,i'll be more than happy le..haha..didnt really eat much..ate 3 chicken satays,1 sliced sotong and a potato..not forgetting coke as my drink.. =) had some chat and hang around with one another..haha..and thank you vicky and yi pei for bringing us to the BBQ place from palawan beach..cox it was super wulu sia..haha..but still,Mr Chia is still the same..nvr really changed alot..haha..then at abt 9.30pm,we left the place..so all of us went to vivo to slack and see the scenery..hehehe..aft that Zhuang Wei suggested to go arcade..so all of us followed..and eventually,all of them played,except for me..cox i prefer watching others play..hahaha.. =D then me and ming ming left the place at 10.43pm..haha..both of us also quite tired le..cox earlier on Vicky and Yi pei they all left le,then me and ming ming dunno wanna go with them not,cox Zhuang still playing..then like not very nice to leave him there, when he's still playing half-way..so decided to wait..den aft that he joined teti they all le,so we both quickly go off le..cox ming ming tml got work..haha..
overall,a very nice and fun day..though its tiring,but being able to see them again,the feeling is really nice..haha..i guess the nxt time we'll be able to see everyone as a class is when we're going to collect our GCE 'O' Level result..wah.. super fast sia..so scary... =/ hopefully everything will go smoothly ba..shall put a stop here..Goodnight.. =)

No comments: