*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Monday, 28 January 2008

Like an empty shell..

hmm..time to time..just feel so empty and restless..spend most of my time sitting alone and "stone" there..just dunno wat to do..
wednesday i'll be going baq to work..but how am i able to face all the small kids over there..i guess everytime i hold their soft and tiny hands..pat them to sleep..feed them and sing songs with them..my heart will starts to ache..cox i dunno aft end of march or early april,will i be able to do that again... ..
but guess life still goes on and perhaps there are even more things coming up for me to learn..so shall cherish these upcoming two months of every moment spent with all these lovely kids..cox they're really great! =)
tml? stone again alone at home? take a stroll at the park? stay at home all day long? haha..seriously no idea now..shall see how ba..but one thing for sure..breakfast with mum will nvr be missed! =)

No comments: