*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Sunday, 27 January 2008

just feel like staying at home and going nowhere else.. apart from home,there is another place i'll visit will be the park at my house.. sitting there alone really feels great..cox i can be alone and just cry out secretly but freely without anyone knowing... i dunno why..but frankly speaking..i still cant accept the fact..the fact that all my long hours of studying have gone to waste.. my effort..my everything.. just wanna stay at home so that no more questions will be asked about my O result.. i guess time will heal the wound on its own..and rite now,it is wat i really need... but i guess..i'll nvr be able to accept this fact..this true fact that has already make its stand clearly.. *time* is all i really need rite now to accept this cruel yet true fact.. .. ='(

No comments: