*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Sunday, 2 December 2007

*My D@y.. =)

hmm..its 1.34am and i've yet to sleep..surprised that im blogging at this hr? haha..im surprised too..well..had a meet up with vann vann just now.. =) actually intend to go bugis to buy her white skinny jeans..but usually bugis will close ard 10pm? and by the time i met vann was like 9pm +++.. =D so i guessed by the time we reached there,shops will be closing down one after the other..therefore,we decided to go to town to meet up with wei wen,who was in town with her mum for dinner..shortly,cindy and ivy came to meet up with us too after their work..it has been a long time since i last saw cindy sia..haha..so missed her and her funny funny actions and jokes..so cute! =) hehe..but before we get to meet all of them,vann and me went ahead to Far East Plaza to look for her backpack..and i've bought myself a shirt..hehe..12bucks..always my budget(ok,i know i very ah soh)..hehehe! =p hmm..so now im at my home sweet home..but these few days hasn't been that sweet..cox mummy is still in thailand..and i seriously missed her lotz..frankly speaking,i'm super close with my mummy..especially at night when my 2 bros will usually come home late or if not,in the room play com..not forgetting daddy will be working..thus,left with me and mummy..plus i guess its also becox we're the only 2 among our family(5people) who are girls..hence,our relationship is even more close..but nvm..cox Mummy will be coming baq tml!! so happy!!! =) =) =) missed having breakfast with her every morning in market at abt 8am..and her snoring voice! hehehe! ;p kkz la..shall put a stop here..goodie nighty people! ;) *Can't wait for Tues(04/12/2007) to come..cox it'll be my first day of try out in Childcare Centre! i love kids! =) =) =)

1 comment:

JASMINE said...

heyhey! you found a job in child care? congratz!