*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Thursday, 29 November 2007

I'll miss you,Mummy..

hmm..today my Mummy will be going to Thailand with her colleagues ,organised by her company..will be baq on Sun(02/12/2007) evening..will miss her so much..cox every morning we'll wake up in the morning at 7plus and go market eat together before she goes to work..so these 3days de morning,i'll be alone le..but nvm..when she comes baq on Sun,we can go eat together on Monday morning again! =) hopefully everything will goes smoothly..take care Mummy! just hope she enjoys the trip and not to worry too much of us..cox this is the first time she's travelling abroad with her company and colleagues,so hope she can enjoy herself..Bon Voyage and Miss you,Mum! =) Loves you always..

No comments: