*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Friday, 9 November 2007

i made it! =)

hehe..today early morning 3plus woke up..so weird lorz..cox rarely will wake up at 3plus de..have also wake up at 6plus but still can get baq to sleep..but today early morning 3plus woke up aft that,cant get to sleep sia..then until 6plus in the morning then sleep baq..haha..was kinda tired.. anw..i was so eager for friday(today) to come,cox i wanted to phone up the company which is looking for temporary admin assistance..haha..and today at abt 9.10am i called the first company which me and my mum think that its alright..haha..when the phone was picked up,as usual,i got nervous and kinda stammers as i started talking over the phone..cox was scared..haha..then actually the guy said its taken up le..but he say he'll put me as a reserve..and will help me to look for other opportunities..then not long aft,he called me,and i was like happy la..cox this means that there's chance for me ma..haha..then as i expected,i went to his office for a short interview session.. wah..very scary la..on the way to there,i got lost sia..this is my first time going for interview alone,some more to a place which im not familiar at all..so my bus overshot..should alight at 2stops aft nicole highway de..end up i go all the way to katong there..i was like shaking la..cox nvr go there before..den quickly call the guy(mr andrew) that i'll be late cox the bus overshot..luckily mr andrew is a very understanding and nice man,he did not scold or sounded nasty,he still asked me to take my time and he'll wait for me..when i finally find the right way and walked into his office,i kept apologising to him..never did he show me any nasty face or being hostile towards me..in fact,he was being really friendly throughout the whole interview..after which,he told me that i'll be under the company of "Hitachi Home Electronics Asia(s) Pte Ltd". So he told and explain to me in details of how my overall work would be like..was really thankful to him..cox he really helped me alot..haha..even though im so blur,he still shows patience..haha..must really work hard and put in my very best! ;) cant wait for Next Monday,becox i can finally go work le! =) haha..kkz..im beat now..gotta stop here..enjoy ur Holidays! =)

No comments: