*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Wednesday, 14 November 2007

happy working! =)

haha..just started work two days ago as admin clerk....so far everything is ok..still learning in progress..the people there especially my seniors are super nice and courteous..haha..just enjoy working there everyday now..plus its fixed hours from 8.45am-5.45pm..haha..then uncle alfred will always drive the usual few of us out to eat for lunch break at 11.30am(got diff shift..mine is early de)..den he'll bring us to different places for lunch..haha..so nice and good of him..to me..he is just like a very good father to me like that..haha..respect him alot..haha..sometimes he can be cute and funnie too when he started joking and laughing..hahaha! =D i'm really thankful..cox this is my first time working alone in a totally new environment with no frenz ard..unlike my previous 2 jobs..then some more is my first attempt working as admin..then some more the people or maybe i should say my colleagues are all kind and friendly and super nice..so really very thankful that i've found such a great job.. =) im independent now! hahaha..still in progress....hehehe.. =p kkz..im beat now..kinda tired aft one whole day of working and looking at the computer..haha..shall stop here ba..hopefully tml will be even a better day of working! =) =) =)

No comments: