*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Tuesday, 18 November 2008

Hmm..Common Test is just nxt week and Im kinda worried..Cox as usual..Haven prepared and studied yet..As I was sick for the past one week and was feeling restless and lethargic all the while..So guess I have to start fast before Im lagged behind..
Anw, was happy to see my senior Liling today in sch after so long..haha..so miss her sia..Hope i'll be able to meet up with her one of these days aft the CT to hang out and chat chat with her..hehehe... =P
And I really miss all my 512 friends man... ..Guess by this time, Zhuang wei is already serving his NS..Wish him all the best..
And hope that Vicky will get well soon before CT comes nxt week..Take care, Vicky! ;)

No comments: