*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Tuesday, 24 June 2008

1st Clinical Attachment(CA)..Great! ;)

Well..Ytd was my 1st day of Clinical Attachment at Whampoa Eldercare Centre(St. Lukes)..It was really nice and exciting to interact with all the Ah Ma(s) and Ah Gong(s)..At the same time,we were able to learn alot of things through them..It was really meaningful..However..Only when the bond and feelings for them have move on deeper,it was sadly that it was our last day today..But I will never forget the smiles and laughter everyone had on their faces showing signs and expressions of happiness..This really gave us great satisfaction.. =) On the 2nd(Last)day,which is today,we actually got assigned to 1 of the elderly which the Person In Charged appointed us to who to look after and at the same time,complete the task given..Which is to know more information about the elderly we'll be taking care of and their medical history..At first,I was really a bit lost..As in like nervous and worried that the Ah Ma I look aft might not interact much with me..But slowly,when I try to communicate with her in Dialet(Hokkien),she started smiling..At that time of point,I was really happy.. =) hahaha.. =D Cox she dunn really talk much and most of the time,u cant find any smile on her face..So u should know..that good sense of feeling is definitely a good sign and motivate me to wanna know more about her..Though she have a hard time hearing and I have to talk slightly louder and lean towards her ear and speak to her..Actually there are lots more of the other Cute Cute and lovely Ah Ma(s) and Ah Gong(s) that really brightens up my day,but all I wanna say is that I truly truly had a great time there..And yes..I really enjoyed being a "missy"(nurse)..hahahaha! =D

No comments: