*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Tuesday, 27 May 2008

haha..great discovery... =)

Haha..Had PAS lecture ytd..And we were covering "Emotion" for Psychology..Then Dr Thomas mentioned about ' Joy + Trust = Love ' ..Actually,when he mention about this small equation, I didnt felt much..But aft that,he add on that "So those people that dunn have Trust will not Love"..haha..Then my mind started to turn off for awhile and I realize that this is so true to me..hahaha! I was like..Oh My Goodness...hahaha.. Alright..anw,finished studying for NSL Practical for tml..But still kinda unsure and keep forgetting about some points..Oh no..Guess I shall have to read through again today night before I go to sleep..Cox Dr Thomas said that the best way to study and rmb things better is to sleep immediately after u've studied 1 chapter..And it really works! =) hahaha..

No comments: