*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Friday, 2 May 2008

Getting a feel of Date Lines...

Well..Have been kinda busy and packed with all the sch assignments lately..This explains why Im getting more and more tired easily..especially when its between late afternoon and evening..Just feel so lethargic and restless..
Just hope that all the Project work and journals can be finished off fast..It seems that there's still a long way to go man..It just keeps dragging on and nvr seems to come to a full stop..Hopefully everything will go on smoothly one after the other in a nice order.. =)
Oh..Tml will be Sista's sch band concert taking place at RP..
So will be meeting Ming Ming and go and support Sista tml..
All the Best,Sista! =)
kkz..my eyes are starting to shut off progressively..
Guess shall stop here..Looking forward to Monday! ;)

No comments: