*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Friday, 9 May 2008

Effort is all it takes.. =)

Well..another week has just passed in a blink of seconds..and that means what? My favourite Bodyworkz class on Monday is coming!! ;) hehehehe.. =P
Anyway,got back the marks for the first part of our planning of group proj for the product..and Im really gratified with the marks we've got..the marks we got is just right..haha..But at least we know that the 6hours plus of discussion was not wasted..and all our effort have been paid off..So we shall continue to put in more effort to improve it even better.. =)
Hahaha..anw,went to Tiong with my mum just now to have dinner and walk around..On the way baq,I was asking her to teach me some basic Cantonese and Teochew(My own dialect which i dunn even know how to speak..hehe.. ;p ) I kept trying hard to pronounce it out,but it seems so difficult..so on the bus..i kept repeating the words non-stop till I reached home..Guess my mum have a really hard time teaching me..Cox i keep saying "huh?" and asking her to repeat repeat and repeat..Think she's kinda frustrated having to repeat herself so many times..hehehe..But becox I wanna get the pronounciation right and also I will take a longer time to learn things..So...hehehe..but Thanks anyway,mum! =)
At least ur effort has not been wasted too..hahaha..I managed to learn speaking the same thing with this two diff dialects.. =)
The reason for me to learn the basic of these dialects is becox I hope that by my first Clinical attachment in June,I'll be able to communicate better with the patients..And thats why,Im starting to learn and practice these dialects by saying it out more often now..so that by then, I'll be able to say it out more fluently..Luckily at least I know a bit of Hokkien,so its alright..But im really keen in learning Cantonese and Teochew..
Hopefully I'll be able to say it out nicely by one of these days.. =)

No comments: