*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Saturday, 19 April 2008

Still Adapting with sch life..

One week of sch have just passed..everything seems to be moving in a fast pace..So far I will say everything is doing quite fine..
But Im just getting a bit worried and scared of the Group project thingy..
Cox i just dunn feel right in the grp im in now..But just hope that it'll all turn out well.. =)
Hmm..went for the Orientation programme for my CCA, Body workz(Aerobics) in the morning just now..Managed to see how they work out and stuff which I really like..just that i didnt join in as i wasnt properly attired..hehe..was wearing slippers..Cox i was not told about the attire and stuff..thought its just a briefing or something like that..haha..So, stood behind with the other fews who wore slippers too and just observe them..So fun sia.. =)
hmm..as we're only required to attend once a week on either
Wed(6.30pm-7.30pm) or Fri(6pm-7pm)..
I've chosen the Wed slot as my lesson ends at 4pm..whereas on fri,my class ends at 6pm exactly..So as to prevent any clashes of time and rushing here and there,Wed will be a much preferrable choice.. =)
Cant wait for the first Body works class! ;)

No comments: