*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Monday, 14 April 2008

First day in sch..Great! =)

Alrighty! today's the start of a fresh new year in poly..First day in sch and I find that everything was quite ok and going very smoothly and fast..kinda enjoy it.. =) Get to know a few frenz too..But as usual,Vicky and I were like tgt the whole day..hahaha! =D we'll just follow each other no matter where we're going..hahaha! so nice and fun! =) No sch tml..but will be going baq to sch with Vicky to buy our lecture notes and stuffs..hahaha.. And ya! I've signed up for Aerobic as my CCA today! hahaha!! xD so happy! =) At first couldn't find the booth for Aerobics after rounds and rounds of our first trip..so had to leave for the nxt class..but when class ends,Vicky accompanied me to go and look for it..and finally..Yes! Got it! =) Hope Wednesday will be a even better day! =)

No comments: