*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Monday, 21 April 2008

First attempts! =)

First Aerobics class today..We did Kick Boxing..And all I can say is that I truly had fun and enjoy the class to the fullest! =) though my legs are like progressively turning numb and wobbly right now..hehe..Cox its really tiring and it really stresses alot on our leg muscles..But still,managed to complete the whole class..So Im extremely gratified about it! =) Now I'll be looking forward for every Monday man..Cox I just simply love Aerobics! =)
And also....
First NSL worksheet quiz with 8MCQ weighing 3% of our exam marks..Lucky thing was that I did studied the whole of ytd..and I got 7/8 for this test..happy! =)
Im starting to enjoy school! =)

No comments: