*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Friday, 7 March 2008

Updates!! =)

Tired,Tired and still Tired..Have not been having ample time to rest and a good night sleep..Everyday is like packed with work and still work..But still,managed to meet up all the people I miss!!! The great thing that perks me up.. =)
Starting with Wednesday night.. ~Went to Plaza Singapura to meet up with them to celebrate Our Dear Yi Pei's Birthday! =) A total of 11 of us with so much of catch up to do..(How I miss the time tgt in Class.. ..) Dine in at Pizza Hut followed by a great Chocolate Heaven Cake before we stepped out of the place..Yummie!!! Droolsss!!! Lovesss!!! ;) Group Photos taken outside Pizza Hut! Smiles,Flash Lights and Laughter!!! =D A walk in a big group towards the Bus stop and Cya Soon,Guys! =) Thursday Night.. ~Went to Tiong Bahru Control Stat to meet Min Er before meeting the rest.. =) A total of 5 of us with Funny Funny and Weird Weird incidents occured..Flies,Couples and Food.. =D Miss those days when we were working together in Furama Riverfront Hotel!!! Cox we nvr failed to fill the whole hotel with our Thunderous Laughter!!! xD Went to 3 places one aft the other for dinner..Its not that we have big appetite..But its too much of disturbance! =D Last eating place was at the Mac Donald..Eat,Chat and Laugh(Thats what we always do when we meet up..)Nice,Funny and Relax! =D Took bus home aft which..Happy!!! =)
Did OT today..was supposed to work till 5pm..But when it was 5mins reaching 5pm,the Teacher in Charge ask me to extend..Cox its seriously short of teachers..So as usual,Im fine with anything..and so,work till 6pm..was kinda lethargic during that 1hr..As i've said,deprived of sleep..But still,managed to tahan all the way..Tml I was told to report to work too..8am-2pm..Happy! =) and nxt week schedule is 9.00am-6.30pm..finally aft 2weeks of 7.30am-5pm straight,I can finally sleep slightly longer and go for breakfast with my Mum together again at the market! hehehe.. ;p
So thats about it..Gonna miss the Toddlers so much..Cox nxt week there'll be a new toddler teacher who just graduated from NP-ECH..so the principal told me to let the new teacher know more about the toddlers kids since I've been with the toddlers for quite a long time..so on Thurs onwards,will help K1 or other section classes that needs help..I just hope that on 11th of April,my last day,I'll enjoy the fullest with the kids!
Will Seriously Miss Them Super Lots!!! ='(

No comments: