*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Saturday, 1 March 2008

Happy! Happy! and still, Happy! =)

So happy today! =) met up with Zi Ming and Chong Huan..super miss them lots la..Got 1 whole year nvr see Zi Ming le..as for Chong Huan,i've met him at Auntie Tan keow hse on CNY..But still miss the time working tgt at furama in year 2006..hahaha..miss talking,joking and laughing away with them..haha..met for dinner at Tiong market..Thanks for the treat! =) and aft which,went baq to furama for awhile to visit them..haha..Kinda miss working over there..but when i think baq of the serving and how rush isit when dinner has to be served,really pull me baq..haha..now they're super short of staff..so they were like asking us to go baq work..haha..shall see how ba..hmm..gtg sleep now..working tml at childcare from 9am-2pm..nitex!

No comments: